The weather gets colder so we are pretty much in a daze from trying to figure out where the summer went and when the fall flew past us like the fallen leaves. It also means winter care for your hair using the l.o.c. method to add more moisture during dry weather. This is when we know that we have arrived to the Holidaze or Holidays. There are lots of things to appreciate when approaching this season and I am going to share my Bests of the Holiday Season.
- Time with family to cherish the little moments and appreciate the blessing for great family memebers
- Breaking out of the sandals and into some super dope riding boots or ankle boots. (YES Plz!!)
- Drinking some really good tea… or some hot cocoa topped with marshmallows. Yum!
- Coconut Custard (Pretty much self explanatory)
- Shopping, because we get all the super awesome sales just because it’s holiday season.
- Being extra thankful for things, although we should always be thankful for our blessings.
- Time off from work!! We always need those times to recharge and get back our good energy.
- Seeing those gorgeous snowflakes falling from the sky, when it is not past 1 foot. It feels like we are getting angel blessings.
- The AMAZING feeling of giving gifts
- Volunteering to feed the homeless or less fortunate.
- Ice Skating
- A really dope & warm scarf
- Cuddling up under the covers with or without a warm body.
- Christmass lights
- Christmas music *I got a thang for them Jackson 5′s*
- That warm holiday spirit flowing all around
There are always the good and bad with anything but I must say with the cold weather the good things about the holidays warms the heart. We are blessed with opportunities to enjoy ourselves and our families, we are also given the ending of a year and the introduction to a new beginning. How can one not enjoy the holiday’s? I won’t lie the weather is the only thing that gets me, but the season is filled with a lifetime of bliss. I am thankful every day for the great Goddess Crew I’m riding out with and I thank you for appreciating my brand.
To those still feeling a little Buh Hum Bug sending you all some Holiday LOVE!! Hope that the warmth of my energy and being apart of the Goddess Crew can lift you to higher heights. Be filled with JOY and appreciate the fact that you have arrived to this moment and the opportunity to be that much closer to a newer more fulfilled year.
What are your Best of the Holidaze?