I am loving this blogging community going on!! Lots of love to my Blogger Boo Victoria of Tresses and Treats. She tagged me on her Curl Confessions. I had never been tagged before and I was in awe at the love I was receiving.
So I’m supposed to confess to you all some thangs that “should never” go down in the natural hair world. I mean but who makes the rules!
HERE ARE MY 1O CURL CONFESSIONS:
1. I don’t always deep condition my hair like I probably should be.
2. I barely moisturize my hair in between washes/styles.
3. I snatch double strand knots right out, instead of clipping them out.
4. I almost always have my hands in my hair when I do a wash and go.
5. Sometimes the braided styles I have done are way too tight and hurt my scalp and head.
6. I pull my hair into a puff way too much (I realize when my front edges starts to disappear).
7. When going swimming I don’t remember to wet my hair with water before going into the pool or the ocean.
8. I sometimes use products without all natural ingredients (they work well with my hair).
9. I don’t twist my hair every night if I have my hair loose.
10. I don’t follow every natural hair “rule”. After all my hair is a bit rebellious like I am
Y’all know you’re sitting there like lawwwd; I do that too. I am so not alone, so it keeps me wondering why there are ‘rules’ anyway? It’s normal!
What are your Curl Confessions?